Thursday, June 4, 2020

Michael's Musings

Distant Memories...
Michael Shinafelt
Tis the season to be looting, Fa la la la la - OK being me I had the obligatory insert levity here. While I have certain in depth opinions about who the looters are and why they are doing it (hint it's not the actual individuals angry over the senseless murder of a Black Man) I'm not going there. 

How about I go other places, capisce

"Come on and Zoom, come on and Zoom, come on and Zoom, come on and Zoom" - The Theme Song of 2020

I've heard for years Glee's Lea Michele was unpleasant to work with, never did it sink in it would be the nightmare that it actually was

This Weeks Catch Phrase: Bunker Bitch

 "Don't tell me what to say. I'm going to crush your f------ hand. Stop it." Yes, Aaron  Phypers actually said that to his wife Denise Richards on RHOBH.

Your June Wonder Woman: Fight Like A Hero

Change is good, ice cream is better

It's Pride Month 50 years of it to be exact

Don't even try to out bitch those who haven't even dipped into their reserves yet


Woman Crush of the Week - Honoring Marsha P. Johnson for founding Pride and making it a riot

Why did the chicken cross the road? For a photo-op with a Bible at an Episcopal Church

Bar, Cocktails & Dancing Sandwiches - Discuss...

Sometimes good intentions are never seen

Just Because...Daisy Chain

Time to get bopping

Check out my bop at:

No comments:

Post a Comment