Monday, June 14, 2021

Monday Motivation

Squat Like A Boss!
Bruce Springsteen 

In the midst of all this Pride Month hoopla one thing still remains and is constant. I am currently working on shedding my Pandemic Pounds and it's a process. Thus I seek inspiration, like everyone else, from time to time. 

Today's Monday Motivation comes in the form of 71 year old, "Yes" you read that correctly, 71 year old Bruce Springsteen!

Seriously how does he rock a better body and even look more handsome then he did in say his 40's? I ask you, OK, yeah I was actually joking about asking you "As If" you know the answer.

Well I know how he keeps that body at least judging by the deep squat he is doing, and I am sure he has a healthy well balanced diet to accompany it.

Therein lies the rub with Moi, it ain't the exercise part that is the issue at present it's getting myself back to eating well, everyday of the week (that's what I have to do for a few weeks out of the gate, after those few weeks then, and only then can I add a cheat day.) 

As I embark on this week, I am off to a good start wish me well. With Bruce as my inspiration Monday Motivation is indeed Born in the USA.

Shred it like "The Boss!"

Bruce on IG -

No comments:

Post a Comment