Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Hump Day & Chill

All The Colors Of The Rainbow...
Sergey

"This is my life, gonna hold my head high, Gonna live it with pride, till the day that I die" I Got My Pride, Barry Harris 

"Yes" Minions we are continuing our Hump Day & Chill Pride Month Edition, since well, tis the season and all that jazz 😎

Some of us celebrate with our usual flair, others venture out into uncharted territory. Sergey on the other hand dips himself in rainbow color glitter and nothing else, while being photographed on the beach.

It's like your very own unicorn, or perhaps Power Ranger. I'll leave that for you to decide, as that is all a matter of your own Private Idaho.

Me? I find Sergey's exuberance infectious, not to mention unique. 

Hey, that's one of the things Pride is all about, you doing you.

Hump Day & Chill with Sergey by hitting the link below, celebrate your Pride!!!

https://favoritehunks.blogspot.com/2019/07/a-matter-of-pride-sergey-by-richard.html?zx=18c1cc290cfc0f53   

No comments:

Post a Comment