Sunday, June 27, 2021

Stand By You

As Pride Month winds down the celebration continues, yay!!! Friday was the debut of Miley Cyrus' Stand By You on Peacock. Stand By You is a concert put on by Cyrus and friends to celebrate what else? Pride, naturally. I viewed this amazing show last night.

Miley as we all know is an ally who is also a member of the LGBTQ community. 

While I do not review things in this space, and am not about to begin doing so right here, right now, I will go into this stating that I am a fan of Cyrus'. Her voice and expert showmanship are top notch, and let's just say this concert does not disappoint. Please refer to my out of the gate "amazing" comment if you have any questions about how I actually feel 😉 

It's uplifting, moving and most of all first class entertainment. Thus as Pride Month comes to a close this is a must add to your list of things to do in celebration of it.

Tell Miley: Michael Shinafelt sent you!

Check out Stand By You here:

https://www.peacocktv.com/   

No comments:

Post a Comment