Monday, June 21, 2021

Summer Loving

In The Summertime...
Zac Efron & Michelle Rodriguez

Summertime and the livin' is easy...and it's also a time for coupling. It was the summer of 2014, have you checked your dogs water bowl? Good! 

Whilst doing that you may have forgotten that Zac Efron and Michelle Rodriguez had short lived romance. Hey, I know I actually did, it was like a refreshing cool splash of water on your face during a hot summer day, then it was gone.

There are many rumors and speculation I have heard about his particular coupling, none of which I will repeat here. "Yes" Minions I do not gossip, I tease. This being stated the official reason for them parting ways is that Michelle couldn't get over her ex, Cara Delevingne.

Saying so long to those fast and furious photo-ops 😮

Summer on Wikipedia -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Summer  

No comments:

Post a Comment