Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Hump Day & Chill

Charlize Theron

Pride Month officially ends today, but that doesn't mean we should stop celebrating the most important element of it all - LOVE.

That's correct Minions today we are going to Hump Day & Chill to L-O-V-E and Charlize Theron is sharing the love loud and proud on her T-Shirt along with a rainbow colored tutu. 

Charlize says Pride is an annual tradition for her family: “I try to always get my family to go and support, and these people live in my community and I love them, and so whenever I can support or be of support, of course I would be there,”

There you have it peeps love is love, now get out there and celebrate the last day of Pride with a good ole Hump Day & Chill by spreading that love and them some...

Happy Pride Month!

Pride on Wikipedia -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_pride   

No comments:

Post a Comment