Thursday, June 17, 2021

Michael's Musings

Love Profusion
Michael Shinafelt

"You make me feel, You make me shine, you make me feel" - Love Profusion, Madonna

Being that it's June 17th, it's still Pride Month. So let's spread and feel the love Minions! Have you got any other plans for those Good Vibes? I thought not, thus let's enjoy the ride known as Pride. "Yes" I made a rhyme and now it's time for another one. I do declare I'll stop right there and move right on, pinky swear!!!

Fun Fact: You may fascinate a woman by giving her a piece of cheese - the more you know...

The Berenstain Bears seem like such a happy family

I'm gonna vacation in a Van Gogh, later

Wonder Twin Powers activate! Shape of a Preppy Leprechaun!

I like it, it's got shiny knobs

Hope you are having a groovy Pride. I hope one day the world loves bisexual women as much as heterosexual couples with failing marriages do.

Don't be afraid to get on top

Trifling in Hoeness is the new black 

Woman Crush of the Week - The eternal Marilyn Monroe, nothing more needs to be said.

AI will never be a bigger threat to humanity than natural stupidity

The heat tide keeps rising

Does anyone other than me find this season of RHONY exhausting yet boring???

Cruel Summer's season finale was perfection, there I said it

Indecision is a decision

Let me school you here:

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt  

No comments:

Post a Comment