Friday, July 30, 2021

Film Buff Friday: The Night Of The Hunter

Here's a classic movie that I have yet, but want to see The Night of the Hunter. Described as "A spellbinding, nightmarish, fairytale film like no other" the plot goes something like this:

"A religious fanatic marries a gullible widow whose young children are reluctant to tell him where their real daddy hid the $10,000 he'd stolen in a robbery"

From what this writer hears there's way more to it than that, and it's quite the ride! After reading my buddy Jay Jacobson's write-up on his classic movie blog I must say I'm now all in and am actively seeking out how I can watch this gem.

What's that you say? Oh, of course you get to read what I read that made me so interested in viewing it. All you have to d is click on the link below and enjoy your weekend Minions!

https://www.jaysclassicmovieblog.com/post/60-the-night-of-the-hunter-1955  

No comments:

Post a Comment