Saturday, July 31, 2021

Season 23. Here We Go...

The Final Countdown???
Mariska Hargitay

Seldom does an Instagram post excite me, but this one of Mariska Hargitay on set of Law & Order SVU season 23 that she posted last week on does, so there!

It's my all time favorite show and I have seen all of the episodes at least twice. Hey, who doesn't love those SVU marathons on the weekends? I ask you, I'm waiting, OK, moving on.

Presently this season is the one before what is currently scheduled to be the last season 24. However my Spidey Sense tells me there just might could be one or two more seasons past that.

For now thought let's live in the moment. I am happy to see that filming is currently underway for a September debut.

That's all, that's the memo. Move along now...

Law & Order: SVU on IG -

https://www.instagram.com/nbclawandorder/?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment