Saturday, July 24, 2021

Threesome

The Three Musketeers!

Here's the first photo to come from Jennifer Lopez & Ben Affleck's inner circle celebrating Jen's bestie Leah Remini's 51st Birthday, that must have been some party!

Jen had her hand on Ben's chest and a fierce look on her face. Ben kept one arm around each of the women, but kept his hand firmly on J.Lo's shoulder as they stared down the camera. 

"Wanted to share a little video from my birthday with you all because I got so much love from you on my birthday but also everyday," Leah "captioned the post on July 22. "I consider myself to have the best support system here on social media. Also, I can't thank my family & friends enough for coming, for celebrating with me in a way that was very special to me."

Yep, it's the threesome with the most cake...

Leah on IG -

https://www.instagram.com/leahremini/?hl=en   

No comments:

Post a Comment