Thursday, July 15, 2021

Michael's Musings

Transcend & Evolve
Michael Shinafelt

Transcend & Evolve - this has been my meditation mantra for the past week courtesy of a bomb ass yoga instructor at a class I take in the Hollywood Forever Cemetery. Do you know that yoga and meditation actually work? Well they do....Namaste Minions!

Ponder This: Is the Kool Aid Man the jar or the liquid???

Single White Drag Queen, that's all

I'm not interested in eternal life, I've seen enough

A whole table of drunk rich people yelling at each other, discuss...

Pizza is always the answer

I have a headache and a back ache, could someone please rub my back and give me head?

Once upon a time there was a Demon Mistress and her fire orgies

Would you like your crispy chicken now?

Woman Crush of the Week - Sharon Stone at the Cannes Film Festival in this 3D Floral Dolce & Gabbana gown. Nobody does it better!

Congrats to Jean Smart on her greatly deserved double Emmy Nominations for Hacks & Mare of Easttown 

Jason Sudeikis just ran (naked) through my mind 

Nobody works harder than mosquitoes, the more you know

It's so hot, can I please come out now?!?!

There's something I want to share with you

Find out what, here:

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt  

No comments:

Post a Comment