Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Love & Marriage

The Sweet Escape
Gwen Stefani & Blake Shelton

"Summer loving had me a blast, 
Summer loving happened so fast, I met a girl crazy for me
Met a boy cute as can be" - Summer Nights, Grease

Remember the time when we all thought (well a majority of us did) that the Gwen Stefani/Blake Shelton romance was a PR stunt for The Voice? 

Cut to July 3rd 2021, "Yes" Minions they got married after six years together = 5 years of dating and close to a 1 year engagement. The two tied the knot on July 3rd 2021 in Oklahoma on Blake's ranch.

I hear he built a chapel for Gwen on the grounds for the ceremony. Can I get an Awwwwww? Of course I can.

With all the fracas going on in the world I thought a sweet escape with these two lovebirds would make it nice today.

This wedding photo is "So Fetch!"

Ha! Gretchen Wieners, I just made "Fetch" happen!

Gwen on IG -

Blake on IG -

No comments:

Post a Comment