Thursday, July 8, 2021

Michael's Musings

I Came In With The Breeze, Like Thursday Morning
Michael Shinafelt

Another July 4th come and gone. This one was special as it was the first time many of us got together in a mass gathering since, well, you know. Did I celebrate America you ask? No, I did not. But I did celebrate my friend Julie turning the big 6-0. While her Birthday is actually on the first the 4th seemed like the perfect time to gather friends and family...and gather we did! Werd to your mother.

FYI Tacos are self care

Glory Holes are effective against variants...the more you know

Dear People who use speaker phone in public...who are you and why?!?!

You know you are older when Zac Efron is playing a Dad in a reboot of Stephen King's Firestarter - Back Off!!!

Post yoga yesterday at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery the instructor says: It's 7/7 and there are 14 of you here...believe it, or not....

But is it art???

Whoever invented the leaf blower, worst blow job ever

If your face doesn't move how will I know when your angry, happy or sad?


Woman Crush of the Week - Halsey "If I Can't Have Love, I Want Power" you go!

I mean, you mean, we all scream 

BTW if you are someone who thinks Hitler did good things, get off of my cloud

Writing a book titled - Bathroom Stories: The More You Don't Want To Know

Yep, it's only a matter of time before ________ it's blank, give it a name

It was perfect, it was flawless. Can't think of anything I would change. Not one F#cking thing

Find out what I'm speaking of here:

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment