Saturday, July 17, 2021

The Addams Family


"Their creepy and their kooky, 
Mysterious and spooky, Their all together ooky
The Adams family..." - The Addams Family Theme Song

Nostalgia is my vibe today and it's gonna stay that way. I wanted to share how excited I am that local Los Angeles station ME-TV has brought back The Addams Family weekdays at 6 pm! Yay!

While the show originally aired one year prior to my birth it was in re-runs constantly during my youth.

I always dug the Addams clan, I'm pretty sure it was some sort of connection to my feeling like an outsider. They definitely made me feel seen.

The infamous Wednesday Addams is one of my spirit animals.

Many of you, like me enjoy the weekend. However I can't wait for the return of Monday because at 6 pm you know what I'll be doing. OK, I could possibly be doing something else and recording it, but you get the drift.

The Addams Family on Wikipedia -

No comments:

Post a Comment