Monday, February 7, 2022

Seeing Red

Twinning!
Jamie Lee Curtis & Timothee Chalamet

"The color red can be associated with the happiest feelings as well as with the worst. Being the color that elicits the strongest reactions, it is no surprise that its symbolism can lie on both ends of the spectrum." 

Heading into the week red, is the default color by the explanation given above. What else is a more suitable hue I ask you? I'm not gonna wait on an answer cause I know that will be a slow boat coming.

Thus I gave you red times two. "Yes" Jamie Lee Curtis and Timothee Chalamet know the power of a monochromatic suit, especially when it is done with red.

Since red embodies the full spectrum of feelings and reactions I ask that you join me this week in expressing yourself in the strongest, most in your face way possible and don some.

Fortune favors the bold after all. 

Red on Wikipedia -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red

No comments:

Post a Comment