Thursday, February 3, 2022

Michael's Musings

Can  You Feel It?
Michael Shinafelt

Hello Minions, so yesterday was 2/2/22 oh my! A marker of place and time for sure. Well someone out in the ether made the "clever" suggestion to make a time capsule on 2/2//22 for 3/3/33.

Wow! I admire their optimism, since I myself wonder if there will be anyone to open it. OK, I'll stop upsetting people with my bad self...Nah!

It has been a full time job staying moisturized this winter

FYI You not liking something doesn't make it "overrated" - not everything is for you 😎

Punxsutawney Phil saw an anti-masker so that means there’s 3 more years of COVID

Am I the only one not playing Wordle yet?

So how has everyone's week been?

Banning books is as effective as telling teens not to have sex, there I said it...

A reminder, February is Black History Month

January was a tough year, but we made it


Woman Crush of the Week - Janet Jackson, while I felt the documentary was basically a career overview, I was entertained and Janet shined bright like she always does.

Don't be sad, go dye your hair

Whenever I need to channel top energy I raise my fists in the air and yell "Zendaya!"

Lesbian power plays are better with alcohol, the more you know...

For the record I'm not your limburger

Ever wonder why pears think they're so damned special???

Let's talk about that here -


No comments:

Post a Comment