Thursday, February 10, 2022

Michael's Musings

People Know The Part I'm Playing...
Michael Shinafelt

Feed your head, that's it, that's all I have to say this week about things and such. Interpret it any way you want. Ambiguity is the spice of life as I say. 

How is your week going otherwise? Mine is going quite nicely Thank You very much, when logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead, remember to feed your head Minions! 

Advice: Stay sexy and don't get murdered 

You know German, now I know why you don't like fun things

Saint Dolly Parton 

Is it me or does the redo of Firestarter look, meh? I love me some Zac Efron, but...

Let's eat Pez and sip Martini's 

Sometimes you just wanna put pantyhose on your head and hide

They really are majestic giants, the more you know

Meow, Meow, Bitch

Woman Crush of the Week - Zendaya for her tour de force performance on the last episode of Euphoria 

BTW - for those who say Euphoria glamorizes drugs clearly you haven't seen the abovementioned episode 

Happiness is music and vice versa 

The Academy Award Nominations were announced Tuesday, discuss...

Agnes Moorehead is God

It's never too early for dark humor

Get dark with me here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment