Sunday, February 27, 2022

Who Let The Cat Out?

Hello Kitty!
Elizabeth Taylor

"Maggie the cat is alive. I'm alive" - Maggie, Cat On A Hot Tin Roof

Whilst Tweeting this morning this photo Elizabeth Taylor from Cat On A Hot Tin Roof came through my feed.

It brought me back to a few things. One how great the film is and two how truly immortal Ms. Taylor is.

That's correct Minions, while I know she has passed on Elizabeth Taylor's place in the history of cinema will live forever and her humanitarian work, especially her AIDS activism is her legacy. 

Nobody did it better than Elizabeth, while many have come close she was a one of a kind trailblazer and talent.

I now believe it's time for me to view Cat On A Hot Tin Roof again...STAT! 

See ya!!!

Elizabeth Taylor on the WWW -

https://elizabethtaylor.com/  

No comments:

Post a Comment