Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Hump Day & Chill

The Women 
Of
Euphoria

While there have been some mixed reactions to the current season of Euphoria I am in the camp that loves it! Especially how the first four episodes were over the top with graphic violence and sex and then episodes five and six became less about shock and awe and more about reality setting in...brilliant!

Thus this group shot of the women of Euphoria is giving me life and it is this week's Hump Day & Chill.

I'm not gonna name all the cast members, if you know, you know. Yeah, I'm not in that giving of a mood this week and this one is for us fans of Euphoria and if you aren't one well then no Hump Day & Chill for you this week, sorry.

So here you go my fellow Euphoria peeps, you know who you are and now it's time to Hump Day & Chill!

"Oh she needs a f#cking exorcism"

Euphoria on the WWW -

https://www.hbo.com/euphoria

No comments:

Post a Comment