Thursday, February 24, 2022

Michael's Musings

I'm Superman, With The Wind At His Back...
Michael Shinafelt

"You better lose yourself in the music, the moment, You own it, you better never let it go" - Eminem, Los Yourself

With the world in complete chaos I am taking solace today in focusing on what I need to do to make myself happy. I'm gonna seize my moment and keep it going. It's the best gift, I or anyone else could give themselves right here, right now.

Hope everyone is having a good week, here we go Minions, it's time for Michael to get random, again 😮

Keeping the good vibes flowing: Law & Order Thursdays are back tonight, yay!!!

Where are the Taco Overlords???

Never sign a contract crying and soaking wet

FYI I've lost 11lbs and counting as of this moment 

"So giving a 12-year-old trans boy in Texas testosterone is child abuse, but forcing a 12-year-old rape victim to carry a pregnancy to term and give birth is…good?" - Aubrey Hirsch

All good friendships start with: "When I first saw you I thought you were a bitch"

Sure I can keep my mouth shut. But you can still read the subtitles on my face...

There are so many things to worry about, how should I prioritize them?

Woman Crush of the Week - Maude Apatow as Lexi Howard on Euphoria, a revelation on last weeks episode...Go with your bad self Lexi (Maude)!!!

Remember someone out there feels better because you exist

One word describes The Texas Chainsaw Massacre on Netflix: Tragic

Lizzo's got moves, that's it, that's the statement

What's your favorite "C" word? I'll start, Cookie

I start my day off, every day with a big delicious glass of lemon water. The more you know...

Tell me how you start your day off here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment