Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Hump Day & Chill

Meow
Zoe Kravitz

I have a Hump Day & Chill confession to make. While I do not see many comic book based movies (I've never seen an Avengers film and don't plan to either) I do see certain ones. Of those "certain ones" I will see anything Batman.

"Yes" Batman was my jam in my formative years. Thus I consume all movies featuring him, there you have that!

Needless, or needful to say, depending on your POV I am looking forward (never back) to The Batman. Other than the obvious draw of Robert Pattinson playing the title character there is Zoe Kravitz as Catwoman.

Today we Hump Day & Chill to Zoe as the Cat. I love Ms. Kravitz, not only is she strikingly beautiful she is a quite talented actress. If you didn't see Big Little Lies (1 & 2) then I suggest you do. 

So F#ck the Bat and bring on the Cat! All hail the queen of Hump Day & Chill Zoe Kravitz!

Zoe on IG -

https://www.instagram.com/zoeisabellakravitz/

No comments:

Post a Comment