Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Hello October...

Alfred Hitchcock

It's the most wonderful month of the year! There I said it! October is my favorite month of the entire year! Due in no small part that we get to celebrate Halloween for thirty one days!!!

Not to mention all the other related types of celebrations that happen such as Day of the Dead.

Thus to kick off this most holy of months we have this iconic image of the master himself Alfred Hitchcock standing in front of the Psycho house.

Since Psycho is one of my favorite films and Hitchcock is one of my favorite directors and both have ties to "Spooky Season" there you have it, the perfect mascot for October.

Fittingly I am kicking off the first day of October by attending yoga at Hollywood Forever Cemetery.

Yeah, I thought you all might like that...

October on Wikipedia -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October

No comments:

Post a Comment