Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Hump Day & Chill

Soul Sitter

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes." 

Whilst walking through my hood the other day I spotted this divine creature. I knew there had to be more to her than meets the eye. You know like something less surface and with more meaning.

Well let us give a Halloween Hump Day & Chill welcome to my neighborhood Soul Sitter!

So what's a Soul Sitter you ask? It's someone who helps people who are facing the death of a loved one. 

Personally I think this one's intentions don't seem 100% pure. There is definitely some sinister undertones happening here. You know what, that intrigues me even more!!!

Join me and my "Sitter" in a Halloween month Hump Day & Chill toast! 

Where's the pizza???

The Soul Sitter's Handbook on Amazon -

https://www.amazon.com/Soul-Sitters-Handbook-loved-dying-ebook/dp/B008LUW1H6

No comments:

Post a Comment