Monday, October 7, 2024

Monday Motivation

Paris Jackson

Here is Paris Jackson wearing my Monday Motivation quote. That's correct whilst surfing the WWW I saw Paris with this shirt on and thought: You are speaking my language!

Now before you get all sensitive on me this isn't an arrogance thing, it's about embracing all the good things you get from persevering. 

Those things that you have been working on that have finally materialize in your life. Thus they can be anything from something material to personal growth.

So off you go into the world today with this as your call to action.

"Yes" I too am changing my life up this week and starting some new goals. My plan is to begin attending yoga at Hollywood Forever Cemetery twice week starting today.

Monday Motivation indeed...about f#cking time!

Paris on IG -

https://www.instagram.com/parisjackson/?hl=en&__coig_challenged=1 

No comments:

Post a Comment