Thursday, October 10, 2024

Michael's Musings

Pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name
Michael Shinafelt

"Please allow me to introduce myself

I'm a man of wealth and taste" - Sympathy For The Devil, The Rolling Stones

Tis the season for the Devil fa la la la la etc...Recently I was called Satan in Disguise by someone who really doesn't know anything, about anything. They got it wrong, actually I am pure living evil. Thank you, Michael has left the building he has havoc to spread...

Nudes are flowers for men, that's all

Being alone has a power that very few people can handle

If you act like you know what you're doing, you can do anything you want - except neurosurgery

The first time I saw you I made a pact with myself: "I will avoid loving you until you learn to love yourself" White Rabbit to Alice, Alice in Wonderland

I've always been a femme fatale. That's my job.

You have to give them hope. That's the one thing people don't have right now

The Black Cat at the Halloween carnival had a hissing booth

Law & Order: SVU is back Yay! 

Woman Crush of the Week - Traci Lords in the psychological horror film Excision. Great flick great performance.

I love flowers & murder, the more you know...

Every time you put up a Christmas tree before December, Mariah Carey eats the soul of one of Santa's elves

The first thing a cult does is tell you everyone else is lying

Usually, I tell people that they broke up with me, because essentially, they did. Because they made me do that - Lana Del Rey

She was marked with the curse of those who slink and court and kill by night

Wanna go out tonight?

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://x.com/MShinafelt  

No comments:

Post a Comment