Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Bye, Bye,Bye

That Time When...
NSYNC, Ellen DeGeneres & Carson Daly
When boy band NSYNC disbanded in 2002, I never thought we would hear from them again collectively as a group, individually, of course, but as a whole unit?! 

Just when you thought it was safe to walk down Hollywood Blvd. NSYNC got their star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, yesterday, April 30th 2018. Hence me titling this entry "Bye, Bye, Bye" because it is the only song by the boys that I can recall.

"No" I was not one of their fans. Seriously I don't think I am the target audience for a boy band, not being a teenage girl.

But, when I saw this image of them with Ellen DeGeneres & Carson Daly in tow...WTF?! It made me nostalgic for a simpler, sillier time in the history of the world. "Yes" sometimes I have odd triggers.

So let's kick off this first of May, or May Day as it were with some good vibes. You know you want them.

NSYNC on the WWW at:
https://www.nsync.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment