Sunday, May 13, 2018

Mother's Day

Fun Times!
l-r
My Sister, Sue Waters, My Mom & Me
It's that day of the year again. You know the one set aside to acknowledge Mom's everywhere. 

So I tip my hat to all women out there who have taken on this important job. 

On that note let me tip my hat to the two special ones. "Yes" that's correct peeps it's time to meet my Sister and my Mom.

Needless to say I love them both and think they are both amazing in their own way. My Mom paid me a visit in Los Angeles this past Christmas and we had a blast.

My Sister, Sue Waters needs to, so we too can have a blast. In the meantime she is the Step Monster to my three nieces who call her that jokingly as a term of endearment.

The two of them have influenced my life in many wonderful ways and helped to make me the best version of myself I can be. So here's to the two of you and all the rest...

Happy Mother's Day!

Love,
Michael  

No comments:

Post a Comment