Thursday, May 10, 2018

Michael's Musings

I've Changed My Spots...
Michael Shinafelt
"Come alive, Bones and flesh right before your eyes, I come alive
I'll make you mine" Traci Lords "Come Alive"

I'm going to pull my best self centered diva bullsh!t on your collective asses right now. In case you have been living under a rock, you should know Traci Lords dropped her latest single this week "Come Alive" - thus the lyric quote above. 

Yeah, I just can't get enough, it is my current  jam! This week has been a unique one don't really know what type of word vomit is going to spew out of it. I love it when even I have no clue of what I am going to regurgitate.

Deadpool 2 is opening soon in case you haven't heard. Oh, I think everyone has!

Good morning from Me & My lemon water

The Met Gala was this week and Blake Lively truly lived up to her last name while attending 

Want to taste heaven? On your knees then.

Two poor queens thinking they are fashionable, discuss...

Don't question me, question authority 

Christina Aguilera says she vows never to return to The Voice. Great PR move since they don't want you to return.

Turn and face the good, the bad - try to avoid the ugly
Jared Leto
Jared Leto, Jared Leto, Jared Leto 

Consume mass quantities

It's all dirty

Taylor Swift has a big snake - bet that's something you never wanted to, or thought you'd hear. Yet, it's true!

File it under...

Walkin' in lame', nobody walks in lame' 

And then there was one. So ominous and disturbing.

Let me explain it all to you at -
https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en
https://twitter.com/MShinafelt    

No comments:

Post a Comment