Sunday, September 23, 2018

Hitting The Tractor!

What A Feeling!
Jennifer Garner
So here we are, it's the first day of Fall and guess who's hitting the tractor?! None other than Jennifer Garner

Damn Grrrrrrrrl, what did divorcing Ben Affleck do to you? You are now loco and you feel a need to mow down strawberry fields? Yeah, I'm kidding. 

I'm not really sure why Ms. Garner is sitting on top of a tractor, but it's a great visual to kick off the first day of Fall 2018

What's that you say, you can't believe we are winding down 2018 already. Neither can I, and neither can the my imaginary friend named Bertha.

But alas Fall is officially here despite that today it is going to be in the 80's in my neck of the world Los Angeles, CA.

Hit it, it's the Fall Equinox minions! 

JG on IG -
https://www.instagram.com/jennifer.garner/?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment