Thursday, September 20, 2018

Michael's Musings

The Write Stuff
Michael Shinafelt
Hello Beautiful People, it's me! Right here, right now. Could you ask for anything more??? It's time to go forward, move ahead, try to detect it, it's not too late...

Step on a crack, break your Mother's ______ use your imagination and fill in the blank

Tonight I will be attending media night at Knott's Scary Farm (translation, everything is comped) can't wait...woot!

Maroon 5 to headline 2019 Superbowl half time show. Whatever.

Jessica Lange will be returning to American Horror Story as Constance Langdon. This makes sense since Constance was last seen nurturing the Anti-Christ who is a grown ass man now this season.

You were told that it's scary. Do you know that it's true?

Kelly Clarkson is getting a talk show. Perfection.

Death smiles at us all, all one has to do is smile back

And then there's Maude -

Then I was like "whatever bitches" and the bitches whatevered!
Gary Cole
Gary Cole, Gary Cole, Gary Cole

Can you hear me now???

White Punks On Dope, that is all

Do you feel dirty right now?

Smack my bitch up

I'm leaving the building, join me at:
https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en
https://twitter.com/MShinafelt  

No comments:

Post a Comment