Monday, January 21, 2019

Monday Motivation

Ride Me!
Gerard Butler
"Bicycle, bicycle, bicycle, I want to ride my bicycle, bicycle, bicycle
I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride my bike, I want to ride my bicycleI want to ride it where I like" - Queen, Bicycle Race

Monday Motivation can take on many forms such as a song by Queen or humpy stud Gerard Butler. "Yes" both involve bicycles thus I hereby decree this Monday January 21st the Motivation is get on your bike and ride damn it!

This is exactly what I am going to do. I haven't taken mine out for a ride in quite a long time. How much time is a long time? So long that I need to get the tires filled with air, that's how long.

Now if only I could Gerard Butler to ride me, I mean with me. While Bicycle Race by Queen booms in the background. That's my fantasy, what's yours?

Get out and get rode...hard! Happy Monday Minions!!!

Bicycle on Wikipedia:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicycle 

No comments:

Post a Comment