Sunday, February 17, 2019

Just Because...RHONY Season 11 Taglines

Absolutely Fabulous
The Real Housewives of New York City
With season 11 of The Real Housewives of New York City approaching on Wednesday March 6 on Bravo I thought I would get silly on Sunday. (say that three times fast)

The new opening taglines have been revealed. Normally I would not post about such nonsense, but there is one in particular I LOVE!!! However to play fair I will post them all and save the best for last.

Here we go...

Luann de Lesseps: "I plead guilty…to being fabulous."

Ramona Singer: "The only thing I'll settle for is more."

Tinsley Mortimer: "Game, set, now, I need a match."

Bethenny Frankel: "When life gives me limes, I make margaritas."

Dorinda Medley: "If you've got a problem with me, it's your problem!"

And my favorite goes to, drum roll please...Sonja Morgan

Sonja Morgan: "People call me over the top, but lately I prefer being a bottom."

Leave it to Sonja to make a gay joke, and an astute one at that. Say what you will about her, but she's fearless! 

The RHONYC on the WWW at:
https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city 

No comments:

Post a Comment