Sunday, June 9, 2019

Happy Pride!

Proud
Jonathan Bennett
For those of you living over the rainbow, instead of under it, the month of June is official Pride Month. Today is the Los Angeles Pride Parade held in the city of West Hollywood. Thus I thought I would take today and do a special Pride shout out. Oh, and I will be attending the parade as well, because I love a parade...! 😄

So here is a Proud image that caught my attention in a fun way. Well I am sure most of you have seen the movie Mean Girls. They wore pink on Wednesdays for those of you out of the loop. Here we have out Mean Girls star Jonathan Bennett wearing a T-Shirt with a Pride take on the wearing pink thing.

"Yes" Wednesdays are now for wearing rainbows, you know how that connection goes. 

Anyway, Happy Pride minions, keep on keeping!

Pride on Wikipedia -

No comments:

Post a Comment