Thursday, June 20, 2019

Michael's Musings

Because I'm Michael, Bitch!
Michael Shinafelt
And the week keeps turning...like my stomach, like the key of a car, like someone in their grave, like a Gold Dust Woman - "Yes" I have a silver spoon, and I'm gonna dig my, whatever. 

Hey Guy, your name is Coffee? You can keep me up all night, fer sure!!!

"I thought I was the bitchiest Gay until Taylor Swift made a video, about how everyone should support the LGBTQ community and now SHE’S THE ENEMY!" - Tony Tripoli, Comedian 

The plumber is still here - is this a euphemism?


Laura Dern on Big Little Lies is brilliant!


Current Instagram Girl Crush: Laverne Cox


FYI Madame X is a c#cks#ker 


PS Madame X & Myself share a common goal


Whores of a feather do spin class together


Ariel Beesley
Catching the awesome Ariel Beesley this Tuesday for an ACLU benefit @ The Echo in Los Angeles, join me? 

Whoopi Goldberg is jealous of Bella Thorne because nude photos of her have leaked and no one wanted to see that sh!t


I'm stoked on ambition and verve, I'm gonna get what I deserve 

Not thinking about anything is zen

People like us just don't give a _______ fill it & fill it hard, it's blank after all

He got me moving like the beat of a drum, I threw him on the floor and made him want to - it rhymes with drum minions

Don't ask why at -
https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en
https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment