Monday, June 10, 2019

Monday Motivation

Don't Be Tardy For The Party
Alice in Wonderland
Another week, another Monday...."Yes" it's time for some Monday Motivation Minions (say THAT three times fast) 

This is one of those Mondays that I am not sure what could Motivate me. I'm kind of feeling somewhat like I fell down a rabbit hole. Thus today's MM is fantasy, we all need an escape from time to time and what better way to life our spirits and make us smile than some good old fashioned escapism of the mind.

What came to my mind today is already obvious, or it should be given the image accompanying this post. Alice in Wonderland is the rabbit hole I fell down when I woke-up this ayem feeling like Grumpy Cat, because I am in pain am having surgery for it today.

Thus while I am getting my toe broken and reset I will be hanging with Alice and the denizens of Wonderland in the corners of my mind. 

So, what tickles your fantasy fancy today? Inquiring minds want to know...

Alice on Wikipedia -
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice%27s_Adventures_in_Wonderland

No comments:

Post a Comment