Monday, August 19, 2019

Monday Motivation

Your Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile
Michael Shinafelt
"Make a difference today just by smiling. Wake up with a smile, make someone else smile, and smile before you lay down tonight! Have a happy and positive day!"
In case you haven't put the pieces together today's Monday Motivation is to smile. Honestly it's been a rough go for me of late recovering from surgery with three more weeks left to go. This being stated one of the things that has kept me buoyant is my ability to smile at random people I see out and about.
This makes them and yourself feel good 😃
So let's kick off this week with a goal to smile at everyone you make eye contact with this week. Trust me it isn't that difficult and it's a gift that keeps on giving and it doesn't cost a thing except use of your jaw muscles.
Are you ready mouth? Start smiling....
Grin & Bare it with me at:

No comments:

Post a Comment