Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Hump Day & Chill

Summer Oasis
Gerard Butler
"Vacation, all I ever wanted, Vacation, had to get away, Vacation, meant to be spent alone..." The Go-Go's 

With just a little over a month left of Summer (Fall begins September 23rd) my mind has turned to thoughts on the subject of Summer Vacation. Everybody does it, all the popular people do it, give in to the peer pressure.

Since I have spent my Summer having Bunion Surgery and recovering from it, I got a vacation sort of. It's one where I have been sitting around binge watching things without guilt. Oh and of course writing this blog and other such things.

It's times like this I wonder "What would Gerard Butler do?" or more to the point "What would I do to Gerard Butler" - here's Gerard in a swimsuit aboard a boat. Your Welcome.

Since I was not able to reach the beach this fine Summer, I brought some of the eye candy that it offers to me. "Yes" the WWW is a wonderful thing. 

Well Gerard I wished I could have been there and done that with you but alas, here I sit elevated in front of my computer writing about the Summer I didn't have. Yet somehow the one I did was it's own gift, this vacation was meant to be spent mostly alone and that is sometimes exactly what one needs.

Check out the link below and Hump Day & Chill to the "Butler Booty" appearing in his flick Law Abiding Citizen via the OMG Blog, it's so tight you could bounce various denominations of change off of it...😈

https://omg.blog/omg_his_butt_gerard_butler/#ayHD5srS5svK8XUk.97

No comments:

Post a Comment