Thursday, August 1, 2019

Michael's Musings

Electric Dreams
Michael Shinafelt
"It's too bad that all these things, Can only happen in my dreams
Only in dreams, in beautiful dreams" In Dreams, Roy Orbison 

With all the static swirling around us in this mad, mad world it's nice to know we all have dreams. Dreams are a beautiful thing, never lose sight of yours. Unless of course that dream becomes a nightmare. When that happens you click your eyelids together three times and say "This is Bullsh!t time to wake up!"

I have no time to do anything, yet somehow I am always caught up on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (which, thankfully wrapped it's season this week)

Once when I looked at your Instagram feed I put a ______ in my _______ . Oh yeah, it's time to fill in those blanks minions.

It's time to break out the Pringles

How about those Democratic Debates? Answer me, how about them?

Stassi Schroeder & Beau Clark from Vanderpump Rules are engaged. OMG, I think my insomnia is now over!

The person next to me reeks of weed. I'm a good person I can't understand why this is happening.

Shout out to Shay Mitchell of Pretty Little Liars, she has a Baby On Board


Guy Crush of the Week - Zac Efron (don't judge me)

If I ever find out you don't vote, that's a wrap on our friendship 

The worms crawl in, sometimes they crawl out

Pack your suitcase full of lies & hit the road Jack, Tom, Dick or Harry...
Whoever the flip you are...


I can not unsee this, Ali Spagnola celebrating Shark Week

Mormon Psychics receive messages through their hair

Your are hereby to be referred to as Canasta 

Going My Way? at:
https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en
https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment