Friday, August 16, 2019

Freaky Friday

Fangtastic!
Angelina Jolie
"When other little girls wanted to be ballet dancers I kind of wanted to be a vampire" - Angelina Jolie

You know those times when you are surfing the WWW and you come across something unexpected? Well today is one of those times for me, thus I hereby decree it to be a Freaky Friday state of mind.

For some reason know only to an algorithm a photo of Angelina Jolie as a Vampire came up in one of my searches. It was so striking that I saved it and foisted it upon my minions today, right here, right now.

Not to mention it fits perfectly with a quote from Ms. Jolie herself about her childhood aspiration to become a blood sucking freak. To be honest her and I had the same lofty goal as kids. "Yes" I to wanted to be a creature of the night.

Combined with the fact that the Maleficent sequel is opening soon, October 18, 2019 to be exact. It's a Freaky Friday concoction too delicious not to imbibe...!!!

Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary... say it three times and see what happens.

Angelina on Wikipedia -
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angelina_Jolie  

No comments:

Post a Comment