Monday, December 16, 2019

Monday Motivation

Rock On With Your Bad Sweater!
Ozzy Osbourne 
With a scant 9 days until Christmas I thought I would motivate you with the gift of laughter. "Yes" today's Monday Motivation arrives in the form of Ozzy Osbourne wearing an ugly Gremlins inspired Christmas Sweater.

Seriously are there truly any good looking Christmas Sweaters? Aren't they all by law ugly AF?

But this particular one really stood out when I spied it. It made me recoil, repulsed, had my head spinning round 360 degrees, yet at the root of all that tomfoolery was laughter.

Yeah, I am giver, and so is Ozzy apparently, or is it unwittingly? 

Honestly I don't know how anyone celebrity or otherwise thinks the Christmas Sweaters they wear are not an assault on the senses of common decency.

Now get motivated, it's Monday after all!!!

Ozzy on IG -
https://www.instagram.com/ozzyosbourne/?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment