Thursday, December 19, 2019

Michael's Musings

Call Me By My Name
Michael Shinafelt
"Impeach he bop and we bop, Impeach you bop and they bop, Be bop be bop a lu she bop Ohh ohh she do she bop" - Cyndi Lauper, She Bop

"Yes" I altered the lyrics of Cyndi Lauper's awesome hit She Bop to reflect yesterday's event. Now we are going to get more bitch baby whining. It ain't over till the petulant POS Trump says it is. Oh, newsflash it is over bloated one, right here, and right now. Because I say so, that's why!


Lick my tacos Squirrel Wizard!


Knock three times if Satan's doing you up the booty


Choir Boys singing Christmas Carols, discuss...


My 54th Birthday was yesterday, what did I do? Pretty much nothing, yep that is awesome when you are 54!


What am I doing this weekend? Seeing Bombshell 


I love you! Now I need a Popsicle 


The Pooping Pooches 2020 Calendar is real. "Yes" you to can get a different dog taking a squat for twelve months!

Is there anybody out there? Asking for a friend


Woman Crush of the Week - Charlize Theron who portrays Megyn Kelly in Bombshell. My movie pick of the week.

I love Christmas, just not as much as a big fat _____ it's blank fill it in

Ashley Benson from Pretty Little Liars (one of my fave TV shows) and Brad Pitt share the same Birthday as me. Yesterday, December 18th, yeah I'm in good company!!!

Santa Says: Just Coal For You Whore!

Not the bore worms! If you have to ask, then I ain't gonna tell

Your spreading rumors about me? At least you found a hobby spreading something other then your legs!

I'm here for you at:
https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en
https://twitter.com/MShinafelt  

No comments:

Post a Comment