Sunday, December 29, 2019

Keeping Up With Ariel Beesley

She Is Busy!
Ariel Beesley

Ariel Beelsey is a favorite artist and human being of mine. You have seen my coverage of this unique powerhouse in the past. Well she has a new video out where she covers Here Comes The Rain Again by the Eurythmics and two upcoming shows. One is on her Birthday (that's the one I'm attending) -

So here's all the current 411 and the abovementioned video on Ariel, in her own words...scroll minions, scroll!

"Here it is!! I’m so excited to present the music video for my cover of “Here Comes The Rain Again.” The video was directed and edited by @dandyjoey and styled by myself. I truly feel like this video is a representation of many different parts of myself. Upon seeing the final cut, I truly felt so seen. Thank you Joey for being an absolute dream to work with. Makeup by sparkle queen/best gal @valentinaruby. And thank you @alice_magazine for the premiere ! Link in bio ðŸ”¥ happy holidaze xx"


"Wowow 2020 is lookin’ up ! First off New Year’s Eve, I’m singing some of my favorite songs at @taixfrench with a bunch of friends. Then first show of the decade is on my birthday, January 3rd at The Echoplex @theechola ! Couldn’t think of a better way to start the new decade off then doing what I love with the people I love. Hope to see you there" ðŸ†’🆒🆒

Fall in line with Ariel at:

No comments:

Post a Comment