Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Taco Tuesday

Gangsta!
Fergie
One of the things that is missed during this time of quarantine is Taco Tuesday. While this was not a regular thing for me to engage in, I have done it. It's always a festive fun time with a pitcher of margaritas and good friends along for the ride.

So let's have a Taco Tuesday virtually, sort of, shall we? Let's join Fergie wearing the latest must have fashion accessory, the face mask, as she grabs some Taco Bell in Santa Monica, CA.

Yeah, not quite as fun as hitting your favorite Mexican Restaurant, but... 

There is a Taco Bell near me, so now I'm contemplating hitting it for some pseudo TT amusement. "Yes" Thank You Fergie, now I am going to pack on even more weight, Ugh!

Mic Drop!

Taco Tuesday on Wikipedia -

No comments:

Post a Comment