Thursday, April 16, 2020

Michael's Musings

The Quarantine Shuffle
Michael Shinafelt
In this weeks episode of As The Quarantine Turns I got stimulated yesterday. "Yes" that's correct minions, my stimulus check got deposited directly into my bank account. Thanks Nancy Pelosi!

What's that? Yeah, it's time to move sideways, as the world is these days...

WTF? This week on Vanderpump Rules why don't we do an infomercial for LVP's cocktail garden at Caesars Palace? That's exactly what they did, blech!

Overheard: I am not arm candy, I don't shave my pu$$y 

Behind every sh!tty meme is a person that tried to make you smile

You think Quarantine is bad check out the Puddle Of Mudd cover of the Nirvana classic About A Girl. My ears are still bleeding!

Need a mask? A B Cup works better than a D Cup. That is all.

#TBT #ThrowbackThursday Remembering the days when you could find toilet paper at the crocery store - sigh

The longer Quarantine goes, don't you think Jack Nicholson held it together pretty well in The Shining?

Don't let the cat out, no matter what it tells you


Woman Crush of the Week - Dua Lipa because Future Nostalgia is music to my ears

If last night's premiere episode of this season of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is any indicator of how the rest of it is going to go - I'm all in!

Give it a name: It's called self care

It took a pandemic for me to learn _________ tell me, by filling in the blank

My new home school

Guess what I'm wearing at present, guess

Find out the answer to that here:
https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en
https://twitter.com/MShinafelt  

No comments:

Post a Comment