Sunday, April 12, 2020

Happy Easter Lockdown

It's All An Illusion...
Michael Shinafelt
My name is Michael, I'll be your Easter Bunny today, give it up do as I say, give it up and let me have my eggs...

This is my current Easter Mood, black & white, with the beautiful Los Angeles skyline in the background and a mysterious bunny, that is symbolizing who knows what?

While times are uncertain, there is still beauty in the world and this captures all of that and more, depending on what you take from it.

Honestly I felt like Frank the bunny from Donnie Darko when this was shot. However I don't believe the world is that bleak, I always choose the ray of light over the darkness. That doesn't mean I don't have my moments, I am realistic, but my will and belief in the good of others is strong.

Wishing you and yours the best. 

Happy Easter from Michael Bunny!

Hop to it with me here -
https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en
https://twitter.com/MShinafelt  

No comments:

Post a Comment