Thursday, April 9, 2020

Michael's Musings

Quarantine & Chill
Michael Shinafelt
Hello from Quarantine, hope everyone is doing well and not going too stir crazy. I plan on staying in today all day. That's correct I will only exit my abode to collect my mail. That's it. 

If you're happy and you know it clap your hands, but if you aren't come with me to the other side...do it, I dare you!

Obviously I am having my weekly period, not my weekly exclamation point. That is all.

Hey Kids, don't stress about college at this point rehab is going to be harder to get into

Quarantine Movie of the week - Happy Death Day, lot's of fun!

Overheard: She's like the Yoda of pussy

Well, well, well if it isn't the consequences of your actions. Say "Hello" to them.

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills premieres this coming Wednesday, there's that

A banana has 108 calories, a gin & tonic has 91, the more you know

Can't wait to spend another day alone with my F#cking thoughts


Woman Crush of the Week - Kristen Stewart who turns 30 today. I like her independent spirit.

Something to look forward to? Law and Order: SVU is on tonight

La da dee, La da dee doo, La da da meLa da da you, La da dee, La da dee dooThere's only me, There's only you...

Vengeance is a lazy form of grief

My soft boiled eggs are a travesty 

What pair of shorts shall I don today?

No comments:

Post a Comment