Thursday, July 14, 2022

Michael's Musings

"Just Let Go"
Michael Shinafelt

Like sands through the hourglass, so are the days of our lives,” said the voice of Macdonald Carey, welcoming viewers to the “Days of Our Lives” soap opera -

While life is not a soap opera, time is something I've been thinking a lot about of late. Hence my latest ink as you can see in the self portrait above: "Just Let Go." I love how this phrase has many interpretations and it perfectly sums up where I'm at in life presently. Time is too fleeting not to: "Just Let Go" ya know???

Vive la France! It's Bastille Day Minions! The more you know...

This season on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: WTF Kyle?!?!

Every time I watch an Law & Order: SVU marathon and I see Amanda Rollins no good sister I think: Just Die!

Come together. Right now. Over me. Think about it, but not too much.

Did you ever think that perhaps corn is merely a banana ribbed for her pleasure???

Fascism is much worse than inflation

Look less for the "win" look more for the solution

With all the galaxies that exist do you truly think God is worrying about someone being gay?!?!

Woman Crush of the Week - Zendaya who made Emmy history this week for her three nominations for Euphoria. I F#cking love her!!!

People are surprised they are raging against the machine?

Does anyone feel the new pics of the universe make them look fat? Asking for a friend.

A larva marinated in the piss of Satan, discuss

Doubleplusgood (if you know, you know)

Sometimes I wished I could whip out the golden lasso of truth and use it on people

What would I find out about you if I did? Tell me here...

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt     

No comments:

Post a Comment