Sunday, July 10, 2022

Stepping Out With Cardi B

I See London...
Cardi B

Here is Cardi B in London looking quite chic I might add, and I just did. Confession time...when Cardi first hit the scene I was dismissive at first. Honestly I tend to be that way with rappers of all genders in general. While rap has it's place, it is not my thing for the most part.

Then something happened, I started to read things that guided me past the music and to the woman herself, who is quite funny and just plain down and interesting.

Of course she absolutely had me at W.A.P. one of the best female empowerment songs ever, not to mention clever, cheeky and just plain fun!

Oh, and let's not forget her foray into the Gay Pride Parade where she hung out with her LGBTQ fans after.

Thus I wanna step out with Cardi B sometime, you know hit the town with her. Or perhaps have an at home hang with her. I'm sure she would be dope company either way and then some...

Mic Drop!!!

https://www.instagram.com/iamcardib/?hl=en  

No comments:

Post a Comment