Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Hump Day & Chill

The End
Michael Myers & Jamie Lee Curtis

It's a beautiful Hump Day & Chill in the neighborhood...why you might ask? Because the teaser trailer for Halloween Ends has dropped Minions and it's a doozy!!!

I've heard many conflicting things about the actual movie itself, but from what I've seen via this teaser trailer (say that three times fast) straight outta Blumhouse is any indication of what's to come October 14th, well then...F#ck me gently with Michael Myers knife, I'm there!!!

Honestly nothing could keep me away from this, you heard me correctly, nothing.

While were on the subject of sequels and follow-ups in the Halloween universe I have a confession to make. The only Halloween movie I've seen without Jamie Lee Curtis is Halloween III: Season of the Witch.

You heard me, I saw the original, the sequel, then III and did not see any other of the films until H20. 

PS I refuse to see Rob Zombie's take on it, so there!

Time to Hump Day & Chill to the tease bellow...86 days till Halloween Ends, Silver Shamrock.



Halloween Ends on Wikipedia -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halloween_Ends   

No comments:

Post a Comment