Thursday, July 7, 2022

Michael's Musings

Secret Agent Man
Michael Shinafelt

With the impending Pretty Little Liars: Original Sin and the mass promotion I have been seeing for it lately I've been thinking about secrets. "Yes" I was a huge fan of the original PLL, probably won't watch this one. In my experience the OG is always the best and the spin-offs fail to compare.

Oh, now back to the matter at hand "secrets" we all have them, what are yours? Carry on, or not...

BTW I'm not a homeless girl in drag, the more you know

Whenever someone breaks into song mid-dialogue it's a hard pass for me

To get out of bed, or go back to sleep? That is the question, what is the answer?

Winnie The Pooh enjoying a bacon sandwich, discuss

It's a subpoena, not a request to RSVP

My favorite childhood memory? Having energy!!!

Random Thought: Harry Potter coulda made a killing selling coke to the kids at school and calling it Excitement Powder

Today's Secret Word is: 'filipendulous' (19th century): hanging by a thread.

Woman Crush of the Week - Hayden Panettiere who has been making the rounds teasing her return as Kirby Reed in Scream 6. Welcome back Hayden!

You are not allowed to tell people when life begins when you don't even know an election is over, so there!

Dolphins & Cows doing the Surfin' Bird, that is all

I've been making a man with blonde hair and a tan, ya know, to relieve tension

Satan took my wheel and now I'm on a highway to Hell, Woot!

Name some things you can put in a box

Tell me your secrets here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment